5* Boutique Hotel is looking for an Executive Chef
A 5 star Boutique Hotel in KwaZulu-Natal is looking for an Executive Chef.
- Must have a strong boutique 5 star experience
- Must have 4-5 years experience in fine dining
- Must have Grade 12 and a diploma or similar in professional cookery
- Must be able to manage two restaurants, constantly improving
- Will need to have good knowledge around dietary and religious requirements
- Have a thorough understanding of stock procedures, controls and weekly ordering
- Must have in-depth knowledge of hygiene practices
- Must be skilled communication and organisation
- Must be highly presentable and reference well
- Must be comfortable speaking to guests
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Salary is neg DOE (market related)
Private live-in accommodation.
Submit an Application:
Please be sure to attach the following to your e-mail before sending your application to email@example.com
EMAIL SUBJECT HEADING: EXECUTIVE CHEF
- Cv in WORD format
- Pic of you (head and shoulders) in uniform
- Food portfolio (3 x plated starters, 3 x plated lunches & 3 x plated dinners)
- Minimum two most recent written reference letters
- Salary expectations
PLEASE NOTE: if all documents (and in correct formats asked) are not submitted then you will not be considered for this vacancy.